Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nissan Fairlady 350-Z


Fairlady 350-Z


One of the things that inspire me to work my ass off is owning a Nissan Fairlady 350-Z.
I find this car so sexy it can be a "pussy magnet". Pimp this baby up (see the modified version) and you will be Don Juan!





Modified Version




Very cozy interiors with a sporty look





Engine: VQ35DE 3.5L (210 cu. inch) V-6 287bhp 274 ft.lb/f torque




With a car like this, my kumpare Makoy will have no trouble getting laid.
(see Deathmarked)



3 comments:

  1. With the a car like this, my kumpare Makoy will have no trouble getting laid
    (see Deathmarked)

    haha de puga part! Funny yan ah!

    Pero magandang car. Kaso ayoko 350Z fairlady. Ok na ako sa BMW m5 or sa mga AMG na car. Pwede na rin ako sa Rolls Royce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. thanks for mentioning me. Yes this can get me laid but I think owning a Honda Civic is enough. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pero its better to buy a bus na lang... A Bang Bus. Para hindi ka mahirapan kung you're going to get it on. Pag sa 350Z hindi talaga kasya e. So you'll get laid pero masikip. So sayang lang.

    ReplyDelete